Do you have a problem with fungus? In this world, there are a lot of types of fungus. The most annoying one is fungus on the skin. Once there is a fungal infection, so your skin will be damaged. In that situation, you have to do some treatment to cure it. Here are two best recommendation treatment for your problem.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Fungal Infections
Apple cider vinegar is really familiar, right? Besides for beauty treatment, you can take apple cider vinegar for your fungal problem. It contains antimicrobial properties which will help to cure the infection. Here are some steps to use apple cider vinegar as treatment:
- You can get a cup of warm water, then mix it with two spoons of apple cider vinegar. Drink it for twice in a day.
- You can also apply apple cider vinegar with water on the affected skin. Just dap it gently and leave it for 30 minutes. Then, you can also soak your infected area by using the mix or warm water and apple cider vinegar for 30 minutes.
Tea Tree Oil for Fungal Infections’ Treatment
Tea tree oil is effective for your fungal infection problem. However, this treatment is not recommended for pregnant women. So, here are some treatment by using tea tree oil:
- You can mix sweet almond oil or olive oil with the pure tea tree oil. Then, apply it on the infected area for several times in a day.
- You can also mix 1:3 of Aloe Vera gel and tea tree oil, then rub it for your infected area twice a day.
- If you have a vaginal infection, so you can also drop tea tree oil on your tampon. After that, wear it for 2 to 3 hours. You can do it twice for a day.