Everyone has hemorrhoids in spite of the fact that most persons may think that it is abnormal to have them. It can help to control our bowel movements. However, it is considered as a disease if only the clumps of hemorrhoidal vessels enlarge. Then, what causes this problem and how can we treat the enlarged vessel of hemorrhoid?
What Causes Hemorrhoids Disease?
Hemorrhoids disease appears when the anal or veins of our rectal swollen. It leads the hemorrhoids irritated. The swelling here can happen because of some of the things as follow.
- Sitting or standing for a long period
- Eating low-fiber meal
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation
What Are the Common Symptoms?
Then, how the symptoms look like? When it comes to the symptoms, it is possible that you will feel pain and irritated as the problem happen. Here are several symptoms that you may have when your hemorrhoids enlarged.
- Severe soreness
- Burning feeling in the anus
- A feeling like our bowel is clogged or not fully empty
- Mucus discharge
- Bleeding without soreness
How to Treat Hemorrhoids?
By the symptoms history and an analysis that your hemorrhoids have been enlarged, there are some possible treatments that you may receive.
- OTC Medications: Some over-the-counter medicine such as creams, gels, lotions, wipes, and pads are common for hemorrhoids treatment. Then, some procedures such as surgery, rubber band ligation, and sclerotherapy are also possible to do. For natural treatment, you can do it instead.
- Healthy Diet: Your diet that is full of fiber is also a good way to treat the enlarged hemorrhoids since it can soften your stools. At this point, you can choose numerous foods like dried and fresh fruit, veggie, cereals and also grains.
That is all the information I can inform you, hope this info helps you.